When you are having fun riding the Turbo Levo Comp Carbon it is undeniable that you are riding a real trailbike. The only thing that betrays the fact that it is an E-Bike is that big smile in your face. The Turbo Levo Comp Carbon has Trail geometry, the kinematics borrowed from the new Stumpjumper. Thanks to the cutting-edge technology with new engine and new battery you will be able to pedal more trails. The chassis of the new Turbo Levo Comp Carbon is among the lightest on the market and is inspired by the Stumpjumper. The asymmetric design of the frame has an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio. The bike, which is now stiffer, is more capable on descents than technical ones, and easier to maneuver, in addition to consuming less battery. We have stretched the reach, the chain-stop sheaths are short, the steering angle is relaxed and we have kept a low center of gravity. The Flip Chip allows you to change the height of the bottom bracket and the angle of the steering tube in just a few minutes. The Specialized M2 500 Wh battery will take you far. The Smart Control function available on the Mission Control App allows you to adjust the assistance to better manage the autonomy according to your needs. The charge level is visible on the Turbo Connect Unit and eventually on the Turbo Connect Display, which can be purchased separately. The new Specialized 2.1 engine with magnesium body is lighter and multiplies your input up to 410% without power surges. Engineers in Switzerland have spent years building this goal by developing software that runs the best engine in the US category. The suspension has been modified to give you more control when you need it. The initial race is flexible, half longer it is more sustained so as not to break the 150mm excursion on the big jumps. The Turbo Connect Unit, central on the horizontal tube, connects the bike to ANT + and Bluetooth® to the outside world and to the Turbo Connect Display (available separately). The latest version of the Mission Control App has even more features and is simple and intuitive to use. Almost every single aspect is adjustable, you can monitor the power consumption, autonomy, perform basic system diagnostics, record and load routes - the new Shuttle mode lightens the long climbs giving maximum support of the engine with less effort on the pedals . The FACT 9m carbon fiber frame with M5 alloy rear wheel mounts quality components such as a FOX 34 Rhythm fork and DPS Performance shock absorber, SRAM Guide RE disc brakes, 29 "alloy wheels with Specialized Butcher 29x2.6" tires and 11-speed SRAM GX / S700 transmission.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t.
- Crankset: Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm.
- Post exchange: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed.
- Gears: 32T, custom steel.
- Chain: KMC X11ET, 11-speed w / Missing Link ™.
- Controls: SRAM S700, single-click lever.
- Front brake: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Post brake: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M / L / XL: 150mm of travel.
- Attack: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Knobs: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S / M: regular thickness, L / XL: XL thickness.
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm.
- Pedals: pecialized Dirt.
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Post tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Front tire: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6 ".
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h.
- Post hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Collar: Alloy, 38.6mm.
- Chassis: FACT 9m Carbon w / M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated tube downstream, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel.
- Fork: FOX 34 Rhythm E-bike, GRIP damper, 29 "Boost ™, 150mm of travel.
- Shock Absorber: FOX DPS Performance, 210x52.5, 150mm of travel, 3-Position Adjustment, custom tune.
- UI / Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT + / Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist.
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w / Rosenberger plug.
- Engine: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, nominal 250W.
- Wiring: Custom Specialized wiring harness.
- Battery: Turbo M2-500, fully integrated w / rock guard, 500Wh.
Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Comp Carbon 2019 - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)