For full-speed output with friends, for your PR or KOM, or for the local race, nothing is missing from the Tarmac Pro Disc.
Specialized honed the Rider-First Engineered ™ technology to reduce overall weight but also to make sure the Tarmac was stiff in the right places. During this work, the geometry was also improved - thanks to the Retül data collection and to the input received from professional athletes. The Performance Road geometry perfects the combination of a reactive front end with a short wheelbase, obtaining instantaneous responses and an optimal power transfer.
While stiffness offers the aforementioned benefits, vibration absorption also plays an important role in achieving optimal driving quality. That's why there is a seat post that provides a degree of flexibility in the last 120mm, lowering the seat stays and changing the profile of the seatpost. It has also increased compatibility with tires up to 30mm, it is now possible to mount the 28mm Turbo Cotton on Roval CL 50 wheels. This set-up allows the use of lower pressures for lower rolling resistance, superior traction and comfort. With these tricks the Tarmac is always a race machine, with the advantage of slightly smoothing the imperfections of some roads.
But why disc brakes? The right question is "Why not?" They offer greater braking and modulation, they work perfectly even if it rains, all at a very low extra weight. It means having more control, and being able to go faster, with more confidence.
All of this is beautiful, but aerodynamics is an essential factor to make you go faster. The athletes of the Quick Step Floors and Bora-Hansgrohe teams always ask for aerodynamic improvements. The aim was therefore to seek advantages in this sense, without taking anything away from the driving quality of the Tarmac. During the development period, three areas were discovered where results could be obtained - a new fork profile, lowered aerodynamic profile sheaths and a D-shaped seat and seatpost. The result is a bike that is about 45 seconds faster on a distance of 40km compared to other bikes of the same category. A difference that you feel when you are on the run.
The Tarmac Pro is ready for the races thanks to the Shimano Ultegra Di2 group, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and Roval CL 50 Disc carbon wheels.
- The FACT 10r carbon fiber frame is light and rigid. The Rider-First Engineered ™ design ensures that each frame size has the same characteristics of rising responsiveness and downhill agility.
- The Tarmac Pro is ready for the races thanks to the Shimano Ultegra Di2 group with powerful hydraulic disc brakes
Roval CL50 wheels have the same rims as the CLX 50, but with traditional bearings and round spokes for an excellent quality / price ratio.
- Cassette: Shimano ultegra r8000, 11-speed, 11-30t.
- Crankset: Shimano ultegra r8000, hollowtech 2, 11-speed.
- Rear gearbox: Shimano ultegra di2 r8050, gs medium cage.
- Front derailleur: Shimano ultegra di2 r8050, braze-on.
- Movement: Praxis, bb30 for shimano.
- Gears: 52 / 36t.
- Chain: Shimano ultegra, 11-speed.
- Controls: Shimano ultegra di2 disc r8070.
- Fork: Fact 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Seatpost: S-works fact carbon tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset.
- Stem: Specialized pro sl, alloy, 4-bolt.
- Tape: Holographic rainbow reflective bar tape.
- Handlebar: Specialized expert shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop x 75mm reach.
- Collar: Tarmac sl6 clamp assembly.
- Saddle: Toupe pro, body geometry shape, 143mm width, carbon rails.
- Tubes: Turbo ultralight, 60mm presta valve.
- Rear wheel: Roval cl50 disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, engineered tunnel, 50mm depth, dt swiss 350 internals, 24h.
- Rear tire: S-works turbo, 120 tpi, folding bead, blackbelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Front tire: S-works turbo, 120 tpi, folding bead, blackbelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Front wheel: Roval cl50 disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, engineered tunnel, 50mm depth, 21h.
- Front brake: Shimano ultegra r8070, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: Shimano ultegra r8070, hydraulic disc.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Frame: Tarmac sl6, fact 10r carbon, rider-first engineered ™, osbb, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Black colour.unt Disc.
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Disc Pro - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)