If you want to improve on road racing, switching to Tarmac Comp is the fastest and most economically advantageous way. For the construction Specialized has used software developed in the aerospace industry that has helped them to revolutionize the layout of the FACT 10r carbon fiber frame. With this approach, Specialized has reduced the weight of the frame by almost 20% - the perfect recipe for reaching new heights. They further refined our Rider-First Engineered ™ technology to make sure the Tarmac was stiff in the right places. During this work they have also improved the geometry, thanks to the Retül data collection and the input received from professional athletes. The new Performance Road geometry perfects the combination of a reactive front end with a short wheelbase, resulting in instantaneous responses and optimal power transfer. While stiffness offers the aforementioned benefits, vibration absorption also plays an important role in achieving optimal driving quality. That's why Specialized has created a seat post that provides a degree of flexibility in the last 120mm, lowering the seat stays and changing the profile of the seatpost. Compatibility with tires up to 30mm has also been increased. This set-up makes it possible to use lower pressures for lower rolling resistance, superior traction and comfort. With these tricks the Tarmac is always a race machine, with the advantage of slightly smoothing the imperfections of some roads. All of this is beautiful, but Specialized knows that aerodynamics is an essential factor that wants you to go faster. The athletes of the Quick Step Floors and Bora-Hansgrohe teams always ask for aerodynamic improvements. The aim was therefore to seek advantages in this sense, without taking anything away from the driving quality of the Tarmac. During the development period Specialized has discovered three areas where we could get results-a new fork profile, lowered aerodynamic profile sheaths and a D-shaped seatpost and seatpost. The result is a bike that is about 45 seconds longer. fast over a distance of 40km compared to other bikes of the same category. A difference that you feel when you are on the run. As a preparation Specialized has chosen products from the excellent value for money the Shimano Ultegra 8000 mechanical group, DT R460 wheels and sliding Turbo Pro 26mm tires.
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-30t.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed.
- Post change: Shimano Ultegra R8000-GS, medium cage.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on.
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano.
- Gears: 52 / 36T.
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed.
- Controls: Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8010-F, direct-mount.
- Post brake: Shimano Ultegra R8010-RS, direct-mount.
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT Carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Tape: S-Wrap Roubaix w / sticky gel.
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Collar: Tarmac SL6 clamp assembly.
- Saddle: Comp Gel Toupe, 143mm, hollow Cro-Mo rails, Body Geometry Shape.
- Post rim: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h.
- Camera: Presta, 48mm valve.
- Front tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Post tire: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm.
- Front rim: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Chassis: Tarmac SL6, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered ™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing, direct-mount rim brake.
- Fork: FACT 10r carbon, direct-mount rim brake.
- Color: Satin Carbon / Anthracite / Red / White.
Specialized Tarmac SL6 Comp - Black red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)