Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc
Fitness is not a fad, and the Sirrus proves you're taking your fitness journey seriously. The Sirrus Sport Disc combines our premium Aluminium frame with a reliable component package and powerful disc brakes to deliver a comfortable and fast ride. As you push yourself to reach your goals, the Sirrus will be a powerful ally to have on your health and wellbeing team.
The reliable and sturdy, A1 Premium Aluminium frame features rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
Wide and stable-handling 700x32mm Specialized Nimbus Reflect tyres have a fast and smooth tread, reflective sidewall, and feature Flak Jacket puncture protection.
The frame is engineered and designed with Fitness Geometry, helping you ride more efficiently in a position that will see you riding comfortably, mile-after-mile, while the Body Geometry Targa Sport saddle is designed for fitness riders and assures blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- FORK: A1 Premium Aluminium, Cr-Mo steerer, rack/mudguard mounts.
- HEADSET: FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings, external sealed upper bearings, 15mm cone spacer.
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm.
- TAPE: Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock-on, closed end.
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor.
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor.
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro, hydraulic.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, top swing, dual pull.
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera, 9-speed.
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SL-M370 RapidFire Plus, 9-speed.
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 9-speed, 11-32t.
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink.
- CRANKSET: Specialized Stout, forged alloy, 48/36/26T, w/ chainguard.
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Square taper, cartridge bearings.
- PEDALS: Nylon body, steel cage, w/ reflectors.
- RIMS: Alloy, double-wall, disc.
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h.
- REAR HUB: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h.
- SPOKES: Stainless, 14g.
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 700x32mm.
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Nimbus Reflect, 26TPI, Flak Jacket protection, 700x32mm.
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Targa Sport, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 155mm.
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm.
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.8mm.
Specialized Sirrus Sport Disc - Black Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)