If you're going to get in shape you need to move, and nothing wants to help you move faster than our Sirrus. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design, giving you everything that you need and nothing that you don't. This means that you can expect reliable components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, a lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's corrosion-resistant, and comforting Body Geometry components that'll take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.
- The reliable and sturdy A1 Premium aluminium frame features rack and fender mounts, allowing you to carry gear or to fend off road spray in inclement weather.
- A steel, straight blade fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- V-brakes are dependable and easy to maintain, so you won't have to worry about brake bleeds or labor-intensive maintenance to have awesome stopping power.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum, fitness geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, integrated lower bearing, fender/rack mounts.
- Fork: Steel, straight blades, fender/rack mounts.
- Front hub: Specialized v-brake, alloy, loose ball bearings, 9mm, qr.
- Rear hub: Specialized, 8-/9-speed cassette body, qr.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall.
- Inner tubes: Specialized sv standard bulk road.
- Front tyre: Nimbus reflect, 700x32mm, 26tpi, flak jacket protection.
- Rear tyre: Nimbus reflect, 700x32mm, 26tpi, flak jacket protection.
- Crankset: Stout, forged alloy.
- Chainrings: 48/38/28t w/chainguard.
- Bottom bracket: Bsa, square taper, cartridge bearings.
- Shift levers: Shimano ef500, ez fire plus, 8-speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano tourney, top swing, dual pull, 31.8mm band clamp.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano altus, 8-speed.
- Cassette: Shimano, 8-speed, 11-32t.
- Chain: Kmc x8, 8-speed w/reusable missinglink.
- Front brake: V-brake, linear pull.
- Rear brake: V-brake, linear pull.
- Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 25.4mm.
- Tape: Specialized body geometry targa, lock-on.
- Stem: Alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp.
- Saddle: Canopy sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 31.8mm.
- Pedals: Specialized fitness platform.
Specialized Sirrus - Silver Yellow
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)