The Specialized Aethos Founder's Edition is produced in only 300 copies and represents a revolution, born from inspiration. If you combine the lightest frame in the world with the Shimano Dura Ace Di2 group, very light Roval Alpinist wheels, and integrated cockpit your pedaling will be perfectly balanced, leaving nothing to chance in terms of performance. First of all, each frame undergoes a very meticulous painting procedure. The Founder's Edition silver finish is extremely difficult to apply. After painting, each frame is then finished by hand to obtain the brushed-type shine. As for the components, the S-Works Aethos Founder's Edition leaves nothing to be desired. Dedicated tires and saddle, ultralight chambers, CeramicSpeed movement with custom finish and Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc group. Finally, the S-Works Aethos Founder's Edition is the ultimate expression of exclusivity and attention to detail. A revolution born of inspiration. For once, we don't care about victory or how things are traditionally done. Specialized instead tried to create the highest quality ride, and to do so we broke every design rule as well as race regulations. Aethos, break the rules. The Aethos frame was created for the perfect combination of riding feel, lightness and style - to accelerate nimbly uphill and descend confidently, for comfort on even the longest rides. How did we do it? We have modified the traditional shapes of road racing frames to achieve great advantages in terms of stiffness and balance, all without compromising lightness and strength. With a completely new carbon lay-up it was possible to create the lightest frame (585 grams, size 56). The Aethos is not simply a new bike, it is the beginning of a new era. A very light frame is useless if the driving characteristics are not the right ones, which is why Specialized has devoted countless hours to finding the perfect balance of front and rear stiffness for a perfect ride quality. By studying the flexion and behavior of carbon fibers under load, they better understand how forces pass through a frame. With a few strokes of the pedal you will realize that this bike represents a new benchmark. Every tiny detail, from the gearbox support to the expander, has been designed for style, lightness and strength. Everything for the perfect ride.
- Frame: S-Works Aethos FACT 12r Carbon, Rider First Engineered ™, Threaded BB, Electronic cable routing only, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Fork: S-Works FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Handlebar: Roval Alpinist Cockpit, one-piece bar / stem combo, carbon.
- Ribbon: Supacaz Super Sticky Kush.
- Saddle: Body Geometry S-Works Romin Evo, Carbon Fiber Rails, Carbon Fiber Base.
- Seatpost: Roval Alpinist Carbon Seatpost.
- Collar: Specialized Alloy, 30.0mm, titanium bolt.
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc.
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170.
- Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on.
- Gearbox: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed.
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, HollowTech 2, 11-speed, Dual-sided Powermeter, 52 / 36T.
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed.
- Front wheel: Roval Alpinist CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 33mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 21h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes.
- Rear wheel: Roval Alpinist CLX, 21mm internal width carbon rim, 33mm depth, Win Tunnel Engineered, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes.
- Tires: Turbo Cotton - Black Sidewall, 320 TPI, 700x26mm.
- Chambers: Tubolito S-Tubo-Road, 42mm Presta-valve.
- Swat: Integrated cycle computer mount.
- Color: Satin Brushed Liquid Silver / Holographic.
- Rear derailleur: Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed.
- Crankset: Campagnolo Ekar.
- Chainrings: 38T.
- Chain: Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed.
- Color: Gloss Maroon / Black Tint Fade / Satin Black / Chrome.
Specialized S-Works Aethos - Founder's Edition
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)