Excellent performance for the Rockhopper Sport without draining the wallet. Ready for anything thanks to the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano Altus shifter and SR SunTour XCM fork. The new A1 Premium light alloy frame is the true heart of this Rockhopper. Thanks to the machined pipes, the weight is reduced while the structure is very resistant. The standover space is very large, there is internal cable routing and the frame is compatible with the use of telescopic seatposts. With the aim of providing the optimal position for each rider, the Rockhopper 2021 are supplied with two wheel sizes, so handling is guaranteed for everyone.
- Frame: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Collar: Alloy, quick release, 34.9.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90 / 100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset.
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy Stout, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Handlebar: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on.
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Front brake: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 180 / 160mm.
- Rear brake: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus, RD-M2000, 9-speed.
- Controls: Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed.
- Cassette: SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t.
- Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w / reusable Missing Link ™.
- Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy.
- Gears: 22 / 36T.
- Movement: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle.
- Rim: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h.
- Front hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H.
- Rear hub: Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3 ".
- Chambers: Schrader, 40mm valve.
- Pedai: Specialized Dirt.
- Color: Gloss blaze / Ice Papaya.
Specialized Rockhopper Sport 27.5 - Orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)