Rockhopper Expert 1X it's th ebike you need if you’re a mountain biker, and you need a bike that’s as ready to rip as you. That’s the most capable Rockhopper yet. Specialized gave the A1 SL Aluminum frame on the Rockhopper Expert 1X a lighter, tighter look with tube shapes that are optimized for the lowest weight while preserving its legendary comfort. With clean lines and internal cable routing, turns out it looks as sweet as it rides. Stable and agile might seem contradictory, but the Sport XC 29 Geometry on the Rockhopper Comp 1X accomplishes both goals, with nimble, responsive handling for tight trails and superior stability when going fast, plus a rider position that’s comfortable for long rides. Shimano’s reliable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes keep you under control with less effort at the lever. 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain offers precise shifts and long-lasting quality. Wide 2.3-inch Ground Control Sport front and Fast Trak rear tires provide optimal traction and efficiency.
- Chain: Kmc, x10, ept anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w/ missing link™
- Bottom bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings
- Crankset: Stout 1x, forged alloy
- Shift levers: Shimano deore, 10-speed w/ optical gear display
- Cassette: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-42t
- Chainrings: 30t
- Rear derailleur: Shimano deore, shadow plus, gs cage, 10-speed
- Fork: Sr suntour xcr 29, rebound adjust, air spring, 46mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel (size-specific)
- Front hub: Shimano, center lock™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h
- Rear hub: Shimano fh-mt200, 9x141mm qr, center lock™ disc, 32h
- Inner tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Rims: Specialized xc 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- Front tire: Ground control sport, 29x2.3"
- Rear tire: Fast trak sport, 29x2.3"
- Saddle: Specialized bridge, size specific, 143/155mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm
- Stem: Stout 3d-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Handlebars: Stout xc, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
- Grips: Specialized trail grips, lock-on
- Front brake: Shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Rear brake: Shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Pedals: Specialized dirt
- Seat binder: Alloy, quick-release clamp, 34.9mm
- Frame: A1 sl aluminum, sport xc 29 geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, boost qr 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Color: black.
Specialized Rockhopper Expert 1X 29 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)