The Specialized Rockhopper Elite 27.5 has a Judy air spring fork and a wide range of Shimano Deore 1x10 ratios. And it doesn't end there, it also has powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Each of these specifications are already very appreciable individually, but put all together make the Rockhopper Elite a true jewel of trailbike. The new A1 Premium light alloy frame is the true heart of this Rockhopper. Thanks to the machined pipes, the weight is reduced while the structure is very resistant. The standover space is very large, there is internal cable routing and the frame is compatible with the use of telescopic seatposts. With the aim of providing the optimal position for each rider, the Rockhopper 2021 are supplied with two wheel sizes, so handling is guaranteed for everyone. Excellent value for money thanks to the ROckShox Judy SoloAir fork with air spring and TurnKey damper. Maximum versatility thanks to rims and tubeless-ready tires. Wide range of ratios with the Shimano Deore 10-speed single-chain transmission, with a respectable pedigree.
- Frame: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Collar: Alloy, quick release, 34.9.
- Fork: rockshox judy, solo air, turnkey damper, 46mm offset, qr, 80/90 / 100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer.
- Stem: Stout 3d-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Stout mini rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Knobs: Specialized trail grips, lock-on.
- Saddle: Bridge sport, steel rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Front brake: Shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 180mm.
- Rear brake: Shimano br-mt200, hydraulic disc, 160mm.
- Rear gearbox: Shimano deore, shadow plus, gs cage, 10-speed.
- Controls: Shimano deore, rapidfire plus, 10-speed w / optical gear display.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42t, 10-speed.
- Chain: Kmc, x10, ept anti-corrosion coating, 10-speed w / missing link ™.
- Crankset: Stout 1x, forged alloy.
- Gears: 30t.
- Movim. Center: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle.
- Rims: Alloy, offset design, tubeless ready, 25mm internal width, 28h.
- Front hub: Shimano hb-rm35, center lock ™ disc, 9x100mm spacing, quick-release, 28h.
- Rear hub: Shimano fh-rm35, center lock ™ disc, 9x135mm spacing, quick-release, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front tire: Ground control, control casing, gripton® compound, 60 tpi, 2bliss ready, 27.5 x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Ground control, control casing, gripton® compound, 60 tpi, 2bliss ready, 27.5 x2.3 ".
- Chambers: Presta, 40mm valve.
- Pedals: Specialized dirt.
- Color: black.
Specialized Rockhopper Elite 27.5 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)