Whether you've been riding trails for decades or you're just starting to cut your teeth, the Rockhopper Comp 29 will take your rides to the next level. We built it with just the right balance between performance and durability, and not to toot our own horn, but we nailed it. The Comp 29 features corrosion-resistant hardware for long wear, our Trail 29 Geometry that provides confident handling and efficiency, and an alloy frame construction that's equal parts light and compliant.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 SL aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Trail 29 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and eager to get down to business on descents.
- SR Suntour XCR-Air fork features 80/100mm (size-specific) of suspension travel that swings well above its weight class.
- Shimano Deore rear derailleur provides crisp, reliable shifting that you can count on when the going gets rough. With it, you'll be able to precisely move through the wide, 11-36t gear range to make cruising the flats almost as easy climbing those hills.
- Frame: Specialized a1 sl aluminum, trail 29 geometry, fully-butted tube sets, ore down tube, tapered head tube, forged dropouts, disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger.
- Fork: Sr suntour xcr-air, rebound adjustment w/remote lockout, 80/100mm of travel (size specific).
- Front hub: Shimano hb-rm35, center lock disc, 9x100mm, 28h.
- Rear hub: Shimano fh-rm35, center lock disc, 10x135mm, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g, black.
- Rims: Stout xc 29, alloy disc, double-wall, pinned joint, 21mm inner width, 28/32h .
- Inner tubes: 29x1.75/2.4", 60mm presta valve.
- Front tyre: Ground control sport, 29x2.1", 60tpi, wire bead, flak jacket protection.
- Rear tyre: Ground control sport, 29x2.1", 60tpi, wire bead, flak jacket protection.
- Crankset: Stout, forged alloy construction, 2x9, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Chainrings: 36/22t..
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings.
- Shift levers: Shimano acera, rapidfire plus, 9-speed.
- Front derailleur: Sram x5, high-clamp 34.9mm, 2x10.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano deore, shadow design, sgs cage, 9-speed.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t.
- Chain: Kmc x10, 10-speed w/reusable missinglink.
- Front brake: Shimano br-m315, hydraulic disc, resin pads.
- Rear brake: Shimano br-m315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor.
- Handlebars: Stout, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Specialized mtb lock-on.
- Stem: Stout, 3d-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 6-degree rise.
- Saddle: Body geometry henge sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Seat binder: Alloy, qr clamp, 34.9mm.
- Pedals: Specialized dirt.
Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 - Red Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)