Specialized Rockhopper 27.5, better performance, better value for money. A better Rockhopper. With the development of the position and handling, making the right size of wheels available to each rider, and with a specific Rx tune calibration to measure, the new Rockhopper is even more performing, without extra charge. 2x8 Shimano transmission with MicroSHIFT controls and Radius CX-7 mechanical disc brakes. A real bargain.
- Frame: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Collar: Alloy, quick release, 34.9.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 27.5, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80/90 / 100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset.
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy Stout, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Knobs: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on.
- Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Front brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm.
- Rear brake: Radius CX7, mechanical disc, 160mm.
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M315.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800, 8-speed.
- Controls: microSHIFT, TS39-8R, 8-speed.
- Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- Chain: KMC X8 EPT, anti-rust coating, 8-speed w / reusable Missing Link ™.
- Crankset: Stout 2x, forged alloy.
- Gears: 22 / 36T.
- Bottom bracket: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle.
- Rims: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h.
- Front hub: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H.
- Rear hub: Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Ground Control Sport, 27.5x2.3 ".
- Chambers: Schrader, 40mm valve.
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt.
- Color: cast metal blue.
Specialized Rockhopper 27.5 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)