Your little tike might love to ride, but given that they're still growing like a weed, the big kid trail shredder bike can probably wait a few years. That's why we made our Boy's 6-Speed Hotrock 20 with plenty of gear range to tackle the neighborhood hills, and enough to ride beginner's trails confidently. Of course, it also features a lightweight, yet durable, 20-inch A1 Premium aluminium frame that's designed to take a hit while they find their legs on the pump track, while chatter and bumps are handled by the coil-sprung SR Suntour fork's 40mm of travel. Then there are a whole host of other components that are plenty tough enough to stand up to your little guy, so you can rest assured that you'll be spending more time riding with your kid and less time waiting in line at the repair counter.
- Tough, light, and durable, the A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built to stand up to years of tough riding.
- SR Suntour suspension fork offers 40mm of coil-sprung travel that smooths out bumpy, rough terrain.
- Frame: Specialized a1 premium aluminum, 20", formed top tube/down tube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Fork: Sr suntour, coil spring w/preload adjust, 40mm of travel, 1-1/8" steel steerer, 9mm axle.
- Front hub: Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball bearings, dual lock nuts, 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h.
- Rear hub: Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts, 17mm contact side, steel nutted axle, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 20", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h.
- Inner tubes: Schrader valve.
- Front tyre: Roller, 20x2.125", 30tpi, wire bead.
- Rear tyre: Roller, 20x2.125", 30tpi, wire bead.
- Crankset: Forged alloy arms w/single outer chainguard.
- Chainrings: 36t w/chainguard.
- Bottom bracket: 68mmx118mm, semi-cartridge, e-type.
- Shift levers: Shimano revo-shift.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano tourney, 6-speed.
- Cassette: Shimano, 6-speed, 14-28t.
- Chain: Kmc hv500, 1/2x3/32".
- Front brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull.
- Rear brake: V-brake, alloy, linear pull.
- Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 600mm width, 25.4mm.
- Grips: Specialized, kraton rubber, revo type
- Stem: Forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 4-bolt, 25.4mm clamp diameter.
- Saddle: Specialized kids', 7mm rails w/bumper.
- Seatpost: Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 31.8mm.
- Pedals: Bmx-style nylon platform w/reflectors.
Specialized Hotrock 20 Boy - Red White Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)