Specialized Epic Pro, what do you get if you 'open the tap' of the technology deriving from the top-of-the-range models used in competitions? The answer is the Epic Pro. A cascade of performing details that descend from the S-Works mountain. The Epic Pro takes advantage of the more efficient suspension design, has a chassis that is as light as the previous S-Works, while providing incredibly efficient power transfer like current models for the World Cup. A smarter BRAIN. Hardtail efficiency and full capacity lead to results. Epic stands for speed and stands out for over 100 World Cup victories and podiums. The Epic with the new Brain re-defines expectations in terms of efficiency, thanks to a racing calibration that transforms each watt expressed on the pedals into forward movement, and at the same time the shocks are absorbed to maintain momentum. The new frame of the Epic Pro focuses on efficient power transfer and improved handling. The rear is 15% stiffer than the previous version in order to take advantage of the new BRAIN platform with racing calibration. The stiffness / weight ratio is more powerful than ever. The Epic Pro is equipped with a RockShox SID SL BRAIN fork, adjustable from above, and an SRAM XO1 electronic groupset.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel.
- SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool.
- Collar: Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Shock: RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm.
- Fork: RockShox SID SL BRAIN, Top-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel.
- Stem: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: S-Works Carbon XC Mini Rise, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 10mm rise, 760mm, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert.
- Seatpost: S-Works FACT carbon, 10mm setback, 30.9mm.
- Front brake: SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: SRAM Level TLM, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Commands: SRAM AXS EAGLE Controller.
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t.
- Chain: SRAX X01 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM X1 carbon Eagle, Boost ™ 148, DUB, 32t, SM: 170mm, M-XL 175mm.
- Gears: SRAM Eagle Alloy, 32T, Direct mount.
- Bottom bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM X01 Eagle AXS.
- Rims: Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, Zero bead hook, Tubeless ready, 28h.
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm spacing, 6-bolt, 28h.
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race.
- Front tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Chambers: Presta, 60mm valve.
- Color: mother of pearl white / satin black.
Specialized Epic Pro - White
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)