Specialized Epic HT Expert is a race car, it uses the same 915 grams frame as the Pro model. Complete with racing components.
The Epic Hardtail uses one of the lightest mtb frames we've ever made, but there's more. It has an optimal balance of stiffness, lightness and reactivity to provide top performance. MORE CHECK MEANS GREATER SPEED. Do you want to go faster? Who wouldn't want it. That's why we modified the geometry to improve stability and speed, making the steering angle more relaxed and the horizontal tube longer. In this way the Epic HT is more stable than ever, besides being incredibly fast.
- One of the lightest and best performing hardtail frames.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed transmission perfect for the steepest climbs.
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t.
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle, DUB, 32t, XS: 165mm, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm.
- Rear gearbox: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Bottom bracket: SRAM DUB, threaded BB.
- Gears: Alloy, 32T.
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed.
- Front brake: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc.
- Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm.
- Attack: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Knobs: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Rims: Roval Control Carbon, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready.
- Rooms: Presta, 60mm valve.
- Rear tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Front tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Front hub: DT Swiss 350, 15x110mm spacing, Torque caps, 6-bolt, 28h.
- Rear hub: DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h.
- Collar: Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Chassis: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing.
- Fork: RockShox SID SL BRAIN, Bottom-Adjust Brain damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 100mm Travel (XS-80mm Travel).
Color: Satin Carbon / reflective.
Specialized Epic HT Expert - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)