Specialized Epic Comp, when speed is needed, Epic Comp shouts "take me if you can!" With a very efficient suspension platform, 100m of excursions on both the front and rear gaining seconds on the stopwatch becomes a safety. A smarter BRAIN. Hardtail efficiency and full capacity lead to results. Epic stands for speed and stands out for over 100 World Cup victories and podiums. The Epic with the new Brain re-defines expectations in terms of efficiency, thanks to a racing calibration that transforms each watt expressed on the pedals into forward movement, and at the same time the shocks are absorbed to maintain momentum. Epic's new chassis focuses on efficient power transfer and improved handling. The rear is 15% stiffer than the previous version in order to take advantage of the new BRAIN platform with racing calibration. The stiffness / weight ratio is more powerful than ever.
- Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Modern XC Race Geometry, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel.
- SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool.
- Collar: Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Shock: RockShox-Specialized BRAIN, Rx XC Tune, 5 Position Platform Adjust, Rebound Adjust, Integraded Extension, 265x52.5mm.
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel
- Stem: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm.
- Front brake: Shimano SLX M7100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: Shimano SLX M7100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Gearbox: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed.
- Controls: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd.
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t.
- Chain. Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed.
- Crankset: Shimano SLX 7100, Hollowtech 2, 32t Chainring, XS: 165mm, SM: 170mm, M-XL: 175mm.
- Gears: 32T.
- Bottom bracket: Shimano, BB52, Threaded.
- Rims: Specialized Alloy, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h.
- Front hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost.
- Rear hub: Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline.
- Spokes: DT Swiss.
- Front tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Chambers: Presta, 60mm valve.
- Color: satin carbon/petrolchml/silver.
Specialized Epic Comp - Black violet
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)