Aluminum frames have always been at the base of EVO models. They are resistant, rigid and yes, even light. Basically all you need for a great mountainbike. The Epic Comp EVO is fast uphill on the singletrack, all at an affordable price. An even more 'epic' Epic. First of all, the Epic Evo fork has a stroke of 120mm, compared to the standard Epic 100mm. It gives you some relief on the front, and we also made the steering angle more relaxed by one degree, reaching 68.5 degrees. We have also provided a zero-offset telescopic seat post for greater downhill control, while maintaining the saddle above the bottom bracket in steep ascents. The tires are more fat: the Ground Control with a 2.3 "section on the front for traction and the Fast Trak with GRID carcass a little stiffer and more resistant on the rear. The Epic EVO mounts the Brain 2.0 shock absorber. Brain changed the way the world of cycling considered shock absorbers, and, God, how good it was! He has won numerous races and has made us the true leaders in innovation and suspension development. But we knew that we could still improve it. Simple physics suggested that we move the Brain closer to the rear axle, where there is inertia. Thus the Brain becomes more reactive than ever. The tubes pass directly through the extension of the shock, eliminating folds and thus improving the flow. The frame of the Epic Comp EVO is M5 alloy, made with D'Aluisio Smartweld technology with a more rational use of the material, more thickness only in the most stressed areas. The result is a more resistant bike in the joints of the pipes and with a better absorption in the vertical plane. The components were chosen for durability and reliability and include the 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle group, SRAM Level TL brakes and alloy Roval Control wheels.
- The M5 alloy frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld technology is reliable, durable and lightweight.
- Fork RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 120mm of travel.
- Single-speed SRAM GX 11-speed transmission, perfect for the XC.
- Chassis: Specialized m5 aluminum w / d aluisio smartweld technology, threaded bb, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel.
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 120mm of travel.
- Rear shock absorber: Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w / Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm.
Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearing, 15x110mm spacing, torque caps, 32h.
- Rear hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Rays: Dt swiss industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0 ".
- Rims: Roval control 29, hookless alloy, 25mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 32h.
- Rooms: Standard, presta valve.
- Front tire: Fast trak, gripton compound, 2bliss ready, 29 x 2.3 ".
- Post tire: Fast trak, gripton compound, 2bliss ready, 29 x 2.3 ".
- Crankset: Truvativ STYLO, DU.
- Gears: SRAM Eagle, 32T.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, threaded BB.
- Controls: Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed.
- Rear gearbox: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Front brake: Sram level tl, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160 / 180mm rotor.
- Rear brake: Sram level tl, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160 rotor.
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Grips: Specialized sip grip, half-waffle, s / m: regular thickness, l / xl: xl thickness.
- Handlebar stem: Specialized xc, 3d-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Saddle: Body geometry phenom comp, hollow cr-mo rails, 143mm.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion sleeve, 30.9mm, (S: 100mm, M-XL: 125mm).
- Collar: Alloy, 30.9mm.
- Pedals: Specialized platform, 9/16 "spindle.
Specialized Epic2019 Comp Evo M5 29 - Red black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)