Specialized Diverge sport carbon, you will be ready for anything, from smooth asphalt to off-road climbs. It was built for performance and reliability, all at an affordable price. The frame has a great spacing, it can house 700x42mm or 27.5x47mm tires. Furthermore he was inspired by the Roubaix category with the FACT 9r carbon fiber frame, one of the lightest in this category. Its Open Road geometry can be considered a 'road' version of modern trail geometry. It provides an agile drive, predictable steering to entertain you in the mud as well as on the road. The bottom bracket is half a centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, the steering angle is more open, the short chain stays and a wheelbase collected. A fun bike on the mud, performing on the road. Even if walking the dirt roads or trails with a normal road bike can add thrill to the adventure, there is a limit to how much the slightly wider tires can absorb at low pressure. With this in mind, we have implemented a new version of our Future Shock device in Diverge design. In this way the shocks are amortized and the driving becomes much more predictable, because the wheelbase does not stretch when you take a crash - so the front end of the Diverge keeps the same steering angle. In other words, you won't be surprised by understeer or lack of handling. Unlike the original Future Shock, the Diverge version has a progressive spring, to make this technology more suitable for off-road use, where often stiffer suspensions are needed to absorb greater impacts. To complete these features with numerous facets, in the specialized field they have provided three fittings for the bottle cage, in addition to the predisposition for the mounting of luggage racks and mudguards. The Diverge Sport Carbon mounts the Shimano 105 group, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and resistant DT R470 Disc wheels.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-34t.
- Crankset: Praxis Alba.
- Post change: Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, 11-speed.
- Ant shredder: Shimano 105.
- Bottom bracket: Praxis, PF30.
- Gears: 48 / 32T.
- Chain: KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w / Missing Link ™.
- Controls: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc.
- Brake Ant: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount disc.
- Post brake: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount disc.
- Seatpost: Carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Tape: S-Wrap Roubaix w / sticky gel.
- Handlebar: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 12-degree flare.
- Collar: Diverge Collar, Alloy, 31.2mm.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Post wheel: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h.
- Inner tube: Presta valve, 48mm.
- Front wheel: Sawtooth Sport, black, 700x38mm.
- Rear tire: Sawtooth Sport, black, 700x38mm.
- Front wheel: DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm w / reflectors.
- Frame: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386.
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Color: Satin Black / Fluo Red.
Specialized Diverge sport carbon 2019 - Black red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)