If you're like us, the last thing that you want is your bike holding you back from having the ride of your life. If you see rough roads or flowy singletrack, we want you to ride it, not think, "That looks fun, but I can't do it on this bike." We're tired of our fun being restricted, and that's why Specialized developed the new Diverge Expert. Now, you can get out there and not only explore new roads, but entirely new rides—we promise that the bike won't be a limiting factor. With a completely redesigned frame, the new Diverge is more capable than ever. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm tires with plenty of room for mud, too. Along with tire clearance, weight was a large factor in the development, and taking some design cues from the development of the Roubaix, Specy developed a FACT 9r carbon frame that's one of the lightest in the category. Next up, they moved away from a traditional 'cross geometry, instead opting for something that hasn't been seen before—Open Road Geometry. We know what you're thinking, "it's just another marketing term," but for the Diverge, we truly did develop an entirely new geometry. With a touch less hyperbole, you can think of it as a road version of modern trail bike geometry. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts. The geo features a bottom bracket that's over a half-centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, a slacked-out head tube angle, short chainstays, and a short wheelbase. These changes make for a bike that's not only fun in the dirt, but also performs well on the road. And while riding gravel and dirt roads on a road bike may add to the adventure, there's only so much that wider tires with lower pressures can absorb, in terms of bumps. With this in mind, Specy implemented a new version of Future Shock into the Diverge design. It not only soaks up bumps with ease, but also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. That's because the wheelbase isn't lengthening when you hit a bump, so the front end of the Diverge keeps the same effective head tube angle. In other words, when you dive hard into a turn, you won't be surprised by under steer or sloppy handling. Unlike the original Future Shock, the Diverge's version features a progressive spring that makes this technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles. To add to its multifaceted talents, Specy topped it off with three water bottle mounts, mounts for racks and fenders, and our Road SWAT™ kit that fits a tube, CO2, CO2 head, valve extender, and money clip. So while it's one of the most smile-inducing bikes you'll ever ride, it's equally adept at commuting or even bikepacking. The Diverge Expert features a no compromise build, with a full SRAM Force 1 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes, Roval SLX 24 rims laced to DT Swiss 350 hubs, and fast-rolling 700x38mm Trigger Pro tires.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features our adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight.
- The fast-rolling, 2Bliss Ready Trigger Pro tires are perfect for adventure. The fast-rolling center keeps resistance low on the road, while the shoulder knobs dig into corners in the dirt. And with this 2Bliss Ready design, you're able to run lower pressures for more grip & traction, while all but eliminating the risk of pinch flats.
- Chain: Kmc x11el, 11-speed w/ missing link™.
- Bottom bracket: Sram bb386, 68mm, no spacer.
- Crankset: Sram force 1.
- Shift levers: Sram force 1 hydraulic, 11-speed.
- Cassette: Sram xg 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t.
- Chainrings: 42t x-sync.
- Rear derailleur: Sram force 1, long cage, 11-speed.
- Saddle: Body geometry phenom comp, adaptive edge design, hollow cr-mo rails, 143mm.
- Tape: S-wrap w/ sticky gel.
- Seatpost: S-works fact carbon, 20mm offset.
- Stem: Specialized, 3d forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Handlebars: Specialized expert hover, alloy, 75x125mm.
- Inner tubes: 700x28/38mm, 48mm presta valve w/ extender.
- Front tyre: Specialized trigger pro, 60 tpi, 2bliss ready, folding bead, 700x38mm.
- Rear tyre: Specialized trigger pro, 60 tpi, 2bliss ready, folding bead, 700x38mm.
- Front brake: Sram force, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: Sram force, hydraulic disc.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 31.2mm.
- Fork: Specialized fact carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Frame: Specialized fact 9r carbon, open road geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, future shock progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc, bb386.
Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon - Satin oak gallardo orange
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)