Specialized Diverge E5 Elite, to escape on the paths in the countryside, away from traffic and people, but also to go full speed in your favorite gravel race, the new Diverge is perfect. The fastest, capable and fun gravel bike we've ever produced. It is quick and agile under stress, stable and safe if the terrain becomes demanding. It has a new gravel geometry, and ample tire clearance. Everything Specialized learned on the road and off-road has been used to create the new Diverge, destined to write a new chapter in the gravel category. The Diverge Elite has an E5 Premium alloy frame and a full FACT carbon fiber fork. All you need to ride fast, confidently and comfortably on the road, gravel and off-road. With the Shimano GRX 400 2x10 gearbox, the Axis Elite alloy wheels with Specialized Road Sport 35mm tires, the Diverge E5 Comp is extremely capable and versatile.
- Frame: Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Fork: FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount.
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Collar: Alloy, 30.8mm.
- Tape. Specialized S-Wrap.
- Controls: Shimano GRX RX400 hydraulic brake levers, 2x10 speed mechanical shifting.
- Front derailleur: Shimano GRX RX400, braze-on.
- Gearbox: Shimano GRX RX400, 10-speed.
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10, 10-Speed 11-36t.
- Crankset: Shimano GRX RX600.
- Bottom bracket: Shimano threaded.
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed w / reusable Missing Link ™.
- Gears: 46 / 30T.
- Front tire: Specialized RoadSport, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm.
- Rear tire: Specialized RoadSport, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35mm.
- Chambers: 700x28 / 38mm, 48mm Presta valve.
- Front wheel: Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 24h.
- Rear wheel: Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width alloy rim, 23mm depth, 14g spokes, 28h.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Front brake: Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic disc.
- Color: Satin blue metallic / light blue / Chrome.
Specialized Diverge E5 Elite - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)