The Diverge E5 Woman is perfect for exploring new roads, going to school or at work, it's a bike that can really do it all. The frame has a large spacing, can accommodate 700x38mm tires. In addition Specialized has designed an E5 Premium alloy frame that is light, rigid for explosive and very resistant efforts. Its Open Road geometry can be considered a 'road' version of modern trail geometry. It provides an agile guide, a predictable steering to be able to have fun in the mud as on the road. The bottom bracket is half a centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, the steering angle is more open, the short chain sheaths and a center-to-center distance. A fun bike on the mud, performing on the road. To complete these features with many facets, we have provided three bottle-holder fittings, as well as the preparation for mounting roof racks and mudguards. The Diverge E5 Women fits the Shimano Claris group, mechanical disc brakes and resistant Axis Sport Disc wheels with Espoir Sport sliding tires. The contact points are specific for women, such as the handlebar width and the crank length and the Myth Sport saddle.
- Cassette: SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t.
- Crankset: Shimano Claris R200.
- Post exchange :: Claris 8-Speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Bottom Bracket BB-UN26, Shell BSA 68mm.
- Gears: 46 / 34T.
- Chain: KMC X8 w / Missing Link ™, 8-speed.
- Controls: Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed.
- Brake ant: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc.
- Post brake: Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Attack: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Tape: Specialized S-Wrap.
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Collar: Diverge rack-mount seat collar.
- Saddle: Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails.
- Wheel post: Axis Sport Disc.
- Chamber: Presta valve, 48mm.
- Tire: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm.
- Tire post: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm.
- Wheels: Axis Sport Disc.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w / reflectors.
- Chassis: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Color: Satin Black / Anthracite.
Specialized Diverge E5 Woman - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)