The Diverge Comp E5 is perfect for exploring new routes, to go to school or work, it's a bike that can really do everything! The frame has a great spacing, it can house 700x38 mm tires. It has also been made in E5 Premium alloy to be lighter, stiffer for explosive efforts and very resistant. Its Open Road geometry can be considered a 'road' version of modern trail geometry. It provides an agile drive, predictable steering to entertain you in the mud as well as on the road. The bottom bracket is half a centimeter lower than the previous Diverge, the steering angle is more open, the short chain stays and a wheelbase collected. Even if walking the dirt roads or trails with a normal road bike can add thrill to the adventure, there is a limit to how much the slightly wider tires can absorb at low pressure. With this in mind, Specialized has implemented a new version of their Future Shock device in the Diverge design. In this way the shocks are amortized and the driving becomes much more predictable, because the wheelbase does not stretch when you take a bump - so the front end of the Diverge keeps the same steering angle. In other words, you won't be surprised by understeer or lack of handling. Unlike the original Future Shock, the Diverge version has a progressive spring, to make this technology more suitable for off-road use, where often stiffer suspensions are needed to absorb greater shocks. To complete these features with numerous facets, Specialized has provided three fittings for the bottle cages, in addition to the preparation for mounting luggage racks and mudguards. A bike that will make you feel good by going along the fire-rated tracks, suitable for bike packing, to transport home / work or even to go and have a beer.
- Chain: KMC X11 EL, 11S.
- Bottom bracket: Praxis, Threaded.
- Crankset: Praxis Alba, 48/32T.
- Shift levers: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, ST-7025.
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11S, 11-34T.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11S.
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-On.
- Handlebar: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125 mm, 31.8 mm.
- Handlebar tape: Specialized S-Wrap.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12 mm offset, 27.2 mm, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails.
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7° rise.
- Front wheel: Axis Sport Disc.
- Rear wheel: Axis Sport Disc.
- Front tire: Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35 mm.
- Rear tire: Specialized Roadsport, 60TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 700x35 mm.
- Front brake: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc.
- Rear brake: Shimano 105 R7070, flat-mount hydraulic disc.
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock Progressive, 20 mm of travel, threaded BB, 12x142 mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Color: black/carbongrey.
Specialized Diverge Comp E5 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)