With the Diverge Sport, you'll be prepared for anything, from smooth tarmac to the loosest, roughest tracks out there. It's packed with all the same technologies as its pricier cousins, only its spec places an emphasis on reliable performance, not components so flashy you'll be eating nothing but top ramen for months.
With a completely redesigned frame, the new Diverge is more capable than ever. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tire clearance. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm tires with plenty of room for mud, too. Along with tire clearance, weight was a large factor in the development, and taking some design cues from the development of the Roubaix, we developed an E5 Premium Aluminium frame that’s plenty light, certainly stiff for hard efforts, and undeniable durable.
Next up, we moved away from a traditional ‘cross geometry, instead opting for something that hasn’t been seen before—Open Road Geometry. We know what you’re thinking, “it’s just another marketing term,” but for the Diverge, we truly did develop an entirely new geometry. With a touch less hyperbole, you can think of it as a road version of modern trail bike geometry. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts. The geo features a bottom bracket that's over a half-centimetre lower than the previous Diverge, a slacked-out head tube angle, short chainstays, and a short wheelbase. These changes make for a bike that's not only fun in the dirt, but also performs well on the road.
And while riding gravel and dirt roads on a road bike may add to the adventure, there’s only so much that wider tires with lower pressures can absorb, in terms of bumps. With this in mind, we implemented a new version of our Future Shock into the Diverge design. It not only soaks up bumps with ease, but also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. That's because the wheelbase isn’t lengthening when you hit a bump, so the front end of the Diverge keeps the same effective head tube angle. In other words, when you dive hard into a turn, you won’t be surprised by under steer or sloppy handling. Unlike the original Future Shock, the Diverge's version features a progressive spring that makes this technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles.
To add to its multi-faceted talents, we topped the new Diverge off with three water bottle mounts, and mounts for racks and fenders,–so while it’s one of the most fun bikes you’ll ever shred fire roads on, it’s equally adept at bike packing, commuting, or even a spin to your local brewery. The spec, meanwhile, hits right on the money with a sturdy Shimano Sora groupset, hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a strong Axis Sport wheelset.
- Our Premium E5 aluminium frameset features our comfortable, but confidence-inspiring Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight.
- The Praxis Alba 2D is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings.
- Frame: Specialized e5 premium aluminum, open road geometry, threaded bb, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc.
- Fork: Specialized fact carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle.
- Front wheel: Axis sport disc.
- Rear wheel: Axis sport disc.
- Inner tubes: 700x28/38mm, 48mm presta valve.
- Front tyre: Espoir sport, 60 tpi, wire bead, double blackbelt protection, 700x30mm.
- Rear tyre: Espoir sport, 60 tpi, wire bead, double blackbelt protection, 700x30mm.
- Crankset: Praxis alba 2d.
- Chainrings: 48/32t.
- Shift levers: Shimano sora.
- Front derailleur: Shimano sora, braze-on.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano sora, long cage, 9-speed.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t.
- Chain: Kmc x9, 9-speed w/ missing link™.
- Front brake: Tektro mira, flat mount, mechanical disc.
- Rear brake: Tektro mira, flat mount, mechanical disc.
- Handlebars: Specialized shallow drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Tape: Specialized s-wrap.
- Stem: Specialized, 3d forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise.
- Saddle: Body geometry toupé sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp.
- Seat binder: Alloy rack mount seat collar, 31.8mm.
- Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors.
Specialized Diverge 2018 E5 Sport - Grey Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)