Cross country mountain bikes require a separate list of demands than most other mountain bikes. They need to be light, stiff, and ready to race—all while being compliant enough for tough hauls on race day. With this in mind, we built the Crave Expert 29. It features a M4 Premium Aluminum construction that's lightweight and stiff for climbing efficiency, while our XC 29 Geometry ensures a proper power transfer to the rear wheel and plenty of comfort for when the trail gets rough. And when you factor in light, durable, and precise components, a one-by drivetrain, and a plush RockShox fork, you get a bike that's as eager to perform as you are.
- Bottom bracket: Race face bsa, for 2 pc., 73mm shell
- Brake levers: Shimano deore, hydraulic, reach adjust
- Cassette: Custom sunrace, wide range, 10-speed, 11-40t
- Chain: Kmc x10l, 10-speed, w/ reusable missinglink
- Crankset: Race face æffect, bsa bb, 24mm spindle, 30t direct mount ring
- Fork: Rockshox reba rl 29, solo air spring, s: 80mm travel, m/l/xl: 100mm travel, turnkey damping w/ oneloc remote lockout, external rebound adjust, tapered alloy steerer, 32mm alloy stanchions, disc mount
- Frame: Specialized m4 premium aluminum, xc 29 geometry, fully-butted w/ smooth welds, tapered head tube, tapered seat tube, forged post-mount 160mm disc dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- Front brake: Shimano deore, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads
- Front hub: Specialized stout xc pro, hi lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, qr, 24h
- Front tire: Specialized ground control, 60tpi, 2bliss ready, folding bead, 29x2.1"
- Grips: Specialized sip grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, s/m: regular thickness, l/xl: xl thickness
- Handlebars: Specialized stout xc, flat bar, double-butted 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- Headset: 1-1/8" upper, 1-1/2" lower, threadless, campy style, cartridge bearings
- Inner tubes: Standard, presta valve
- Pedals: Alloy, 1 pc. body, 9/16", w/ reflectors
- Rear brake: Shimano deore, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads
- Rear derailleur: Shimano xt shadow plus, 10-speed, sgs cage
- Rear hub: Specialized stout xc pro, hi lo disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, qr, 28h
- Rear tire: Specialized fast trak control, 60tpi, 2bliss ready, folding bead, 29x2.0"
- Rims: Specialized stout xc pro 29, disc, alloy, double-wall, sleeve joint, 26mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- Saddle: Body geometry henge, thin padding, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat binder: Alloy, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
- Shift levers: Shimano deore rapidfire plus, sl type, 10-speed, i-spec
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g, black
- Stem: Specialized stout xc, 3d forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
Specialized Crave Expert 29 - Silver Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)