The new Specialized Chisel is a cross country hardtail, perfect for modern trails and race courses. It shares many of the racing features of the Epic Hardtail, in a more affordable configuration. The Chisel is equipped with SRAM Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, Level T hydraulic disc brakes, RockShox Judy Silver fork and alloy wheels with 2.3 "Fast Trak Control tires. With DSW technology (D'Aluisio Smart Welding) the weld is moved from the zone of greater stress, making the frame more resistant, lighter and stiffer, essential qualities for cross country. Among the alloy hardtail frames, the Chisel one with a weight of only 1350 grams is among the lightest, and at the same time the rigidity is the perfect one and calibrated for every size. The Chisel has all the features you would expect from a modern cross country bike, such as progressive geometry with a 68 degree head angle, longer reach, internal cable routing, threaded movement, boost , compatibility with telescopic seatpost 30.9mm and only for single crown set-up.
- Frame: Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible.
- Collar: Specialized Alloy 34.9.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver, TurnKey damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS - 80mm travel).
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy XC minirise, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm.
- Brakes: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t.
- Chain: SRAM, SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline.
- BB: SRAM Powerspline.
- Rims: Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width.
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h / Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h.
- Tires: Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35.
- Inner tubes: Standard 40mm PV 29x1.75-2.4.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Color: GLOSS MAROON / ICE PAPAYA.
Specialized Chisel - Purple
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment.
Shipping costs start from
|€ 5,90||STANDARD SHIPPING in Italy with express courier|
The shipping and delivery times and costs may vary according on the country of delivery, the shipping method chosen and depending on the parcel weight.
|Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown|
|€ 129,00||Europe, Principality of Monaco and San Marino|
|€ 249,00||Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, U.S.A. (excluding Puerto Rico and the Mariana Islands)|
Shipments for all bicycles have the following fixed costs.
|€ 59.00||Rest of the World|
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the online store can be picked up at the All4cycling store near Varese (Italy) placed in Via Gianfranco Miglio 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA.