If you are considering throwing yourself into XC races, you can do it with the new Specialized Chisel Comp. A bike with all the features you need for this discipline such as lightness and stiffness, at a competitive price. The Chisel Comp features Shimano SLC 1x12 drivetrain, powerful M6100 hydraulic disc brakes, RockShox Judy Gold fork with 100mm travel (except size XS: 80mm) and alloy wheels with 2.3 "Fast Track Control tires. With DSW technology ( D'Aluisio Smart Welding) the welding is moved from the area of greatest stress, making the frame more resistant, lighter and stiffer, essential qualities for cross country. Among the alloy hardtail frames, that of Chisel with a weight of only 1400 grams is among the lightest, and at the same time the stiffness is perfect and calibrated for each size. The new Chisel has all the features you would expect from a modern cross country bike, such as progressive geometry with a 68 degree head angle, a longer reach, internal cable routing, threaded movement, boost, compatibility with 309mm dropper post and for single chainring only.
- Frame: Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold, Motion Control damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS - 80mm travel).
- Stem: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Specialized Alloy, Single Bolt, 30.9mm.
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Brakes: Shimano M6100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed.
- Levers: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd.
- Chain: Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd w/quick link.
- Crankset: Shimano MT511, 32T chainring.
- Chainrings: 32T.
- Rims: Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h.
- Front hub: Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost.
- Rear hub: Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline.
- Tires: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3".
- Tubes: Presta, 60mm valve.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Color: Gloss red tint brushed/white.
Specialized Chisel Comp - Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)