Specialized Chisel Comp, has everything it takes to get on the podium at an affordable price. A light aluminum frame, rigid where needed and with excellent absorption of vibrations in the vertical plane. Quality components, race geometry and agility, nothing is missing. With DSW (D'Aluisio Smart Welding) technology, welding is moved from the area of greatest stress, making the frame more resistant, light and rigid, qualities essential for cross country. Cross-country trails have become more technical, and therefore for Chisel we have added some traces of DNA trail: a longer horizontal tube, a shorter steering tube, relaxed front corners. The result is greater downhill stability, without compromising uphill efficiency.
- Light, rigid and resistant frame in M5 Premium alloy.
- RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork, with lockout and rebound adjustment.
- Transmission SRAM SX Eagle 1X.
- Frame: Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake.
- Collar: Alloy, 30.8mm.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold 29, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle (XS: 80mm, S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm of travel).
- Stem: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips.
- Saddle: Specialized Power, hollow steel rails, 155 / 143mm.
- Seatpost: Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm.
- Front brake: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad.
- Rear brake: Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad.
- Rear derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed.
- Cassette: RAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t.
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 165/170 / 175mm, 32T.
- Gears: Steel, 32T.
- Bottom bracket: SRAM Powerspline.
- Rims: Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific, tubeless ready.
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h.
- Rear Moxxo: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Front tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Rear tire: Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt.
- Color: Blue / Pink / Yellow.
Specialized Chisel Comp - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)