All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez Sport redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez strays from the norm. And while these things are expected in bikes that cost thousands, it's the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Not only does a light bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear. Speaking of the fork, entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier. For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike. This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack of you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter. And with Shimano Sora components, Axis Sport wheels, and a stiff Praxis Alba 2d crankset, the Allez Sport is not only your perfect first road bike, but one that you'll be able to ride for years to come.
- Bottom bracket included w/ crankset.
- Chain kmc x9, 9-speed w/ missing link™.
- Crankset praxis alba m30.
- Shift levers shimano sora, 9-speed.
- Front derailleur shimano sora, clamp-on.
- Cassette sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t.
- Chainrings 50/34t.
- Rear derailleur shimano sora, 9-speed.
- Fork specialized fact carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets.
- Saddle body geometry toupé sport, steel rails, 143mm.
- Seat binder bolt-type, 31.8mm.
- Tape specialized s-wrap.
- Seatpost alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Handlebars specialized shallow drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Stem specialized, 3d-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Rear wheel axis sport.
- Inner tubes presta, 40mm valve.
- Front tire espoir sport, 60 tpi, wire bead, double blackbelt protection, 700x25mm.
- Rear tire espoir sport, 60 tpi, wire bead, double blackbelt protection, 700x25mm.
- Front wheel axis sport.
- Front brake axis 1.0 caliper.
- Rear brake axis 1.0 caliper.
- Pedals nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors.
Frame specialized e5 premium aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ smoothwelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded bb, 130mm spacing.
Specialized Allez Sport - White black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)