Specialized Allez E5
The Allez E5 has everything you need to get out on the road and start going fast. With its E5 Premium Aluminium frame featuring fully manipulated tubing, coupled with a reliable Shimano value build, it's an awesome option for newer riders looking to increase their performance.
E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs.
Specialized FACT carbon fork with alloy crown and steerer provides all the stiffness and ride benefits of carbon in a more accessible package.
The Shimano Claris 2400 drivetrain provides reliable shifting and power transfer for all levels of riders.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully-manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy crown/steerer
- HEADSET: 1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers
- STEM: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, short reach
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, short reach
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400 STI
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Shimano Claris, 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano, Octalink spline
- PEDALS: Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors
- FRONT WHEEL: AXIS Classic
- REAR WHEEL: AXIS Classic
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 31.8mm
Specialized Allez E5 - Black White Red
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)