GND Supercomfort Dynamic Narrow has been specifically developed for OFF-ROAD. Design and ergonomics in the new GND were conceived specifically to achieve the perfect mix between areas of release and areas of support. The front part is wider and softer compared to other saddles in the collection, offering increased comfort, even in more aggressive positions (for example, on climbs). The design, ergonomics, and width of the back part of the saddle offer perfect support for the cyclist, even when they’re not pushing hard on the pedals. Its features and design make the GND saddle particularly suited for the Off-Road sector. The saddle’s structure is open in the middle to alleviate pressure, while full-fit padding (no hole) prevents riding pants from getting muddy. The padding features a unique double density to optimize areas of support (front and back), complete with two “shock-absorber” inserts to reduce the vibrations generated from off-road terrain and transmitted from the bicycle to the rider.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
The Shortfit Supercomfort was developed considering the specific components that determine the level of comfort:
– Padding: The Racing version features a layer of Biofoam combined with an additional layer of Gel. These are merged with variable thickness depending on the support area, in order to optimize the part that comes into contact with the pelvic bones.
– The long central cutout (Open -Shell) guarantees all-day comfort and support on the whole length of the saddle. This feature improves the blood ﬂow preventing numbness and provides relief from pressure on the perineum. Recommended for individuals with averagely high pelvic rotation.
– The covering features micro perforations to facilitate air flow and keep contact surfaces dry. The “GND Racing Gel” features Gel inserts, a version particularly suited for the E-MTB field. This saddle is also upholstered with dual materials: the resistant “microfeel” for areas of support and two “woven” areas that guarantee maximum abrasion and scratch resistance on the sides of the saddle itself.
- Rail : Manganese.
- Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced.
- Foam : Biofoam.
- Cover : Microfeel.
- Dimension : 262 x 135 mm.
- Weight : 225 gr.
- Level : Dynamic.
San Marco GND Supercomfort Dynamic Narrow saddle - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)