Go back in time with Specialized S-Works 7 Shoes Sagan Disruption while pedals under the warm sun in southern France, along with Peter Sagan. The new Sagan Collection brings back the fearless style of the races in the 70s, and to the heart there is the great personality of Peter, the expression of this disruptive athlete. The S-Works 7 Road are Peter's favorite shoes, which is why they wanted to dedicate this special edition. Nothing has been overlooked to be able to give the maximum transfer of power to the pedals. The new and very light carbon powerline ™ sole is more rigid, and has been set up by the Rider-First Engineering team. The PadLock ™ heel also has been renewed, for a more comfortable fit and the same adherence and firmness of the previous version. Upper Dyneema ™ aerospace material is non-deformable.
- Sole and ergonomic design Body geometry design, scientifically tested for a high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risks of getting hurt thanks to optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- Maximum power transfer thanks to the rigid and very light Fact Powerline ™ sole in carbon fiber: rigidity index 15.0.
- The union of the Dyneema® fabric with the TPU allows you to get a mix of comfort and resistance.
- New BOA® S3-SNAP for a micro adjustment even while you are on the saddle.
- The Padlock ™ heel always keeps the heel in place for better acceleration.
- Titanium threaded bushes can be inverted to better retain the cleat up to 5mm.
- Anti-slip rear cleat and easily replaceable.
- Fit Fit Form for a better connection between foot and shoe.
- Predisposition for all major pedals with three-screw cleats.
- Approximate weight: 224GR. (A shoe size 42).
- Black colour.
Specialized S-Works 7Sagan Collection Disruption shoes
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)