Specialized Recon 1.0 Mountain shoes, The design goal of the Recon 1.0 was simple: to guarantee comfort and performance at a great price. Easier said than done, but with the Recon 1.0 Specialized it has managed to create efficient, resistant and comfortable shoes thanks to the construction according to the Body Geometry criteria. The nylon sole of the Recon 2.0 has the tip in TPU (injection molded thermoplastic polyurethane) for a certain measure of flexion that we call STRIDE toe-flex for the naturalness of the walk, while maintaining a stiffness index of 6.0. Effective pedaling and comfortable when getting off the bike. Specialized also raised the heel slightly for an even more natural walk. The SlipNot rubber on the sole provides traction on any terrain. Three Velcro straps facilitate the fit: a design created for comfort and performance on the sinuous singletrack, but also on the gravel paths.
- Ergonomically designed Body Geometry sole and insole, scientifically tested for high power transfer, to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury due to the optimization of hip, knee and foot alignment.
- The STRIDE toe-flex technology of the injection-molded nylon sole allows the natural movement of the forefoot, while maintaining a stiffness index of 6.0.
- Sole with SlipNot ™ rubber tread for greater grip and resistance in all conditions.
- Compatible with 2 screws MTB pedal automatic attachment systems.
- Approximate weight 331g (1 shoe mis.42).
- Color: Blue.
Specialized Recon 1.0 Mountain shoes - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)