The advantages of carbon rims are now well known: they are light, rigid and practically indestructible. With this new trail wheel Mavic decided to focus on the quality of the ride. And because the rigidity must not be excessive, in the development of the XA Elite we have sought the perfect balance, with the right verticality to obtain greater smoothness and optimize the performance of the tires. This process begins with the laying of carbon fibers. After many tests Mavic has identified the best formula, confirmed by the experience of our testers. The rims have an asymmetrical shape and are 30 mm wide, perfect for optimizing the performance of practically any trail tire. The choice of 24 straight-head spokes allowed us to even better balance lateral stiffness and verticality. The hubs, equipped with our new ID 360 freewheel system, offer strength and quick coupling. They are designed for 6-bolt discs and compatible with all current standard pins, including Standard and Boost versions.
- Freewheel: XD.
- Hub width: Boost (front 110, rear 148).
- Hubs: Self-regulating sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front and rear body: aluminum.
- Pivot material: aluminum.
- Material rays: steel.
- Lacing: front and back intersection in 2 °.
- Number of spokes: 24 front and rear.
- Shape: straight head, round.
- Rims Internal width: 30 mm.
- ETRTO 29 "measurement: 622 x 30TSS.
- To be used with Mavic tubeless flap.
- Profile without hooks.
- Material: 100% unidirectional carbon fiber.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tire: UST tubeless and inner tube.
- Pair 29 "without covers: 1715 grams.
- 29 "front without covers: 795 grams.
- Rear 29 "without covers: 920 grams.
- Recommended tire size: 60 mm to 76 mm (2.35 "to 3.0").
- For a longer wheel life, Mavic recommends not to exceed the maximum weight of 120 kg supported by the wheels, including the bicycle.
- ASTM CATEGORY 3: FOR CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING.
- Disc standard: only 6 Bolts.
- Black colour.
- Supplied with valve and accessories UST and User Guide.
Mavic XA Elite Carbon 29 Boost XD Wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)