This new Mavic ksyrium Sl wheel is lightweight (100g lighter than the former Ksyrium Elite despite its wider rim) and durable as ever thanks to our patented ISM4D technology. This manufacturing process removes all excess material between each spoke hole while keeping the rim wall thick enough where spoke tension and stress is the highest. Those rims are made in France, in our aluminum rim factory. The double-butted spokes further reduce weight while making the wheel more responsive. These spokes also have a patented elliptical shape that can save 5 watts for added efficiency. Stiffness is optimized using Fore technology. The upper bridge is not drilled, so it remains strong and rigid and doesn’t require the use of a rim tape (another 30g saved per rim). The rim bed’s new shape makes it easier than ever to mount and remove tires, and our UST Tubeless technology improves rolling resistance and grip while reducing the risk of punctures. Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes stiffness and power transfer with highly controlled spoke tension, while the Instant Drive 360 freewheel coupled with our automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto) delivers fast engagement and durability. It's available for Shimano cassettes, and can convert to Campagnolo or SRAM XD-Road with optional driver bodies.
- Superlight and durable for everyday performance.
- ISM4D rim weighs only 400g.
- Patented lightweight aero spokes and 22mm deep/19mm wide rims keep inertia low and control high.
- Solid upper rim bridge eliminates the need for rim tape, saves 60g.
- Laterally stiff, vertically compliant for a more dynamic ride.
- Fore technology keeps the rim upper bridge solid to make the rim stiffer.
- New Infinity hub plaform: stiff axle, durable bearings and new hub design guarantees wheel stability.
- ID360 freewheel technology for improved power transfer.
- Improved UST Road delivers more speed, comfort and control in an easy to use tubeless system.
- No tubes means less friction, better efficiency and grip, a reduced risk of punctures.
- New rim bed shape makes it easier to mount and change tires.
- Fore drilling technology doesn't require the use of rim tape.
- Weight: pair without tyre 1480 grams.
Mavic Ksyrium SL UST wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)