The Cosmic Pro Carbon wheels have always been the most advanced solution to optimize performance and value for money, especially with regard to aerodynamic speed.
The latest innovations have made them even more versatile and with this version UST tubeless disc brakes boast incredible performance in every situation, with a weight (1650 g) and a price that do not fear comparisons.
Based on Mavic UST technology, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc offers all the benefits of tubeless, including lower rolling resistance, smoother pedaling and less risk of puncture.
The 40 mm deep NACA rims offer low rolling resistance and excellent cross-wind stability, while the low weight ensures less inertia, extraordinary acceleration and great uphill efficiency.
The wheels have been designed specifically for disc brakes, with optimized number of spokes and lacing.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon USTs are supplied as standard with 25 mm Yksion Pro UST tires, for maximum rolling efficiency, great grip and a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound.
- Yksion Pro UST.
- UST Tubeless Ready.
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c).
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead.
- Casing: 127 TPI.
- Nipples: steel, ABS.
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted.
- Material: steel.
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2.
- Count: 24 front and rear.
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible.
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road.
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape.
- Material: 3K carbon fibers.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Internal width: 19 mm.
- Disc brake specific profile.
- Height: 45 mm.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype.
- Weight: 1650 grammi (only wheels).
Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)