The Cosmic name is all about the perfect balance between aerodynamics, weight and ride quality – to improve speed on the flat but also to keep weight down for the climbs. This balance makes it the perfect entry point into the world of high-level race wheels for many riders. This new version gets the added benefits of road tubeless and a wider rim for enhanced aerodynamic performance and ride quality.
Continuous wind tunnel research and testing has resulted in a 30mm deep and 23mm wide rim that now complies with the NACA requirement for maximum aerodynamic performance. And as with all Mavic aluminum alloy rims, it benefits from our long experience of designing light yet strong rim extrusions.
- We do this by carefully tuning the thickness of the rim wall to hit the sweet spot between stiffness, strength and weight, so it remains dynamic and easy to climb with. These SUP welded rims are then laced with 20 (front and rear) steel bladed straight pull spokes that are stronger than traditional J bent spokes.
- The spokes connect to our strongest hub platform, which runs on our super smooth and strong QRM bearings, coupled with our bombproof axles and bearing supports (Mavic patent).
- Pedaling torque is integrally transferred to the ground thanks to our super-efficient FTS-L freewheel system, which is light, smooth, stiff and easy to service. This hub easily converts from Shimano/Sram to Campagnolo cassette in 9,10 or 11 speed.
- Cosmic Elite is now UST Tubeless compatible for improved rolling efficiency, comfort and puncture protection. It comes with our Yksion Pro UST tires. These supple 127 TPI casing tires are light at only 260 grams (in 25) and offer a very low rolling resistance, which perfectly complements the aerodynamic qualities of the wheels.
- Lower drag and improved crosswind stability.
- New 30mm deep, 24mm wide NACA compliant rim profile.
- Bladed spokes.
- Superior ride quality.
- Road UST WTS lowers rolling resistance and enhances comfort and traction.
- 17mm inner rim width with 25mm tyres for increased air volume.
- Mavic’s trademark quality.
- SUP welding.
- Interchangeable QRM cartridge bearings.
- Weight: 1770 grams (Pair without tyre).
Mavic Cosmic Elite UST wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)