Mavic Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc wheels are perfect for fast, flat road races or windy triathlons, it features progressive aerodynamic technology that delivers a stable ride quality. The rim is engineered with a NACA rim profile that’s 64mm deep and 26mm wide. This wide, rounded shape was developed through countless hours in wind-tunnel to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing stability in crosswinds. Their light weight and high lateral stiffness make them feel quick and responsive out of every corner, and their disc brake compatibility offers maximum control.
The wheels are engineered specifically for disc brakes, with an optimized spoke count and lacing. They are offered in Center Lock only and are compatible with 12mm thru axle and can convert to quick release with the included adapters.
The Comète Pro Carbon UST Disc is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible.
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear.
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible.
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road.
- Height: 64mm.
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape.
- Material: 3K carbon fibers.
- Drilling: traditional.
- Internal width: 19 mm.
- Disc brake specific profile.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype.
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound.
- Yksion Pro UST.
- UST Tubeless Ready.
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c).
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead.
- Casing: 127 TPI.
- Pair without tyre: 1840 grams.
- Front without tyre: 855 grams.
- Rear without tyre: 985 grams.
- Tyre sealant syringe.
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360.
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel).
- Tubeless rim tape.
- Front QR adapters.
- UST valve and accessories.
- User guide.
Mavic Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheels - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)