UST Tubeless ensures better rolling efficiency and reduces the risk of punctures Optimized rim profile and diameter for greater ease of use with UST and clincher tires. Dynamic pedaling at an affordable cost.
The welded rim reduces weight by 40 g and improves strength The wider rim ensures greater comfort and resistance to rolling Light and foldable tire heels. Reliable performance for training in every season.
Yksion Pro UST tires offer great grip and resistance to cuts and punctures High quality cartridge bearings ensure consistent and long-lasting performance.
- Material: aluminum S6000.
- Height: 25mm.
- Junction: SUP.
- Punctures: traditional.
- Braking surface: UB Control.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Tire: UST tubeless and inner tube.
- Internal width: 19 mm.
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road.
- To be used with Mavic tubeless flap.
- Material: steel.
- Shape: straight head, flat, double thickness.
- Nipples: steel, ABS.
- Number of rays: 20 front and rear.
- Spoking: front and rear side opposite radial transmission, crossing in 2nd side of the rear transmission.
- Front and rear body: aluminum.
- Pin material: steel.
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM).
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel.
- Yksion Pro UST.
- UST Tubeless Ready.
- Front and rear tread: Single 11 Storm compound.
- Carcass: 127 TPI.
- Puncture barrier: polyamide, heel to heel.
- Dimensions: 25-622 (700 x 25c).
- Freewheel: Shimano / Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional transmission body.
- Front pin: quick release only.
- Rear pin: quick release only.
- Mavic tire sealant.
- Syringe for tire sealant.
- BR101 quick releases.
- UST valve and accessories.
- Tubeless flap.
- User Guide.
Mavic Aksium Elite UST SUP wheels
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)