Orbea TERRA M30
- Frame: Orbea Terra carbon OMP disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1 / 8 "- 1,5", PF30, powermeter compatible, Thru Axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC / DC compatible , SP 27.2mm.
- Fork: Orbea Terra OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1 / 8 "- 1,5", carbon dropouts Thru axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5, MMS system.
- Crankset: Shimano GRX RX600 30x46t.
- Headset: FSA 1-1 / 8 - 1-1 / 2 "Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings.
- Handlebar: OC1 All Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, 12º flare.
- Connection: OC1 31.8mm interface -6º.
- Levers: Shimano ST-RX600.
- Brakes: Shimano RX400 Hydraulic disc.
- Sprockets: Shimano 105 R7000 11-34t 11-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano RD-RX810.
- Derailleur: Shimano GRX RX810.
- Chain: Shimano HG 601.
- Wheels: Orbea wheel: Ready GR with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H.
- Tire: Vittoria Terrain Dry Gravel G2.0 TNT 700x38c.
- Pedals N / A.
- Seatpost: OC2 27.2 Offset 20.
- Prologo saddle: Akero AGX STN size 155mm.
- Orbea Anti-Slippery / Shock Proof handlebar tape.
- Front block: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12xP1.5 Hollow.
- Rear Block: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12xP1.5 Hollow.
- Color: anthracite glitter (shiny)/ black (matte).
Orbea TERRA M30 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)