Orbea Rise is a bike designed to expand your trail experience and get closer to living the moment. Rise makes you feel that a "less electric" bike is "more bicycle". Whether your desire is to travel longer distances, reach epic places, improve efficiency or increase the frequency of your adventures, Rise will exceed your expectations and make you discover a new standard in MTB. Orbea has long sought the best way to achieve this goal, and when Shimano shared the plans for the new EP8 engine, they immediately realized that this fantastic engine offered us the perfect platform on which to build the Power RS Concept. Rise features a modular battery solution that delivers up to 612 Wh, combining a very light and compact 360 WH main battery integrated into the down tube with a patent-pending 252 Wh range extender. The RS concept allows you to spend fantastic days riding, because the lighter bike, lower power consumption and, of course, weight and ride-friendly assistance extend battery life by more than 1.5 times. The 2.2 Kg main battery is probably one of the lightest and thinnest on the market. Housed in a robust and reliable alloy case, this power source is based on the all-new 21700 cell, which provides a higher charge and discharge speed and, ultimately, battery life and power management much better heating. The elegance of simplicity is undeniable. Many cyclists spend hours removing excess weight, noise and visual distractions from their bikes. Rise weighs only 16.5 kg. The beauty of the RS system is that torque and power are delivered within a range where normal high-quality trail bike components can still be used.
- Frame: Orbea Rise OMR 2021 140mm travel 29 " C-Boost 12x148.
- Shock absorber: Fox DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 210x55mm.
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory 150 GRIP2 Qr15x110 Kashima.
- Crankset: e * thirteen E * spec Direct Mount 32t Boost.
- Crank: e * thirteen Race Carbon.
- Steering series: Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2 " Integrated.
- Handlebar: Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 780mm.
- Attachment: Race Face Turbine R 35mm interface.
- Lightweight: Shimano XTR M9100.
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9120hydraulic Disc.
- Discs: brake 180mm Front /180mm Rear.
- Sprockets: Shimano XTR M9100 10 - 51t 12-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS Shadow Plus.
- Chain: Shimano CN-9100.
- Wheels: Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 15 / 110mm IS.
- Tire: Maxxis Dissector 2.40 " 60 TPI 3cmaxxterra Exo TLR.
- Tire: Maxxis Rekon 2.40 " 120 TPI 3cmaxxterra Exo + TLR.
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory Kashima Dropper 31.6.
- Remote seatpost: Shimano SL-MT - 800 I-SPEC EV.
- Saddle: Fizik Taiga Kium rail.
- Chain tensioner: Orbea Rise chainguide.
- Engine: Shimano EP8-RS.
- Battery: Orbea RS Internal 360wh.
- Charger Orbea RS Charger (36V-2A).
- Remote1: Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist.
- Color: white / green.
Orbea Rise M-Team - White
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)