Orbea ORCA M20Team. The challenge to create the lightest and most elegant bicycle is a competition in which "more is better" and in which every detail must be taken into consideration. In this context, Orca earns by giving less. Less material, invisible cables, greater aerodynamics thanks to reduced section thickness for better performance. We give up a world full of superlative words and where "more is more". By giving "less", we have created an Orca that improves the pedaling experience and your performance, perfecting the essentials when the useless is removed.
- Frame: Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible
- Fork: Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1 / 8 "head tube.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t.
- Headset: Acros Alloy 1-1 / 2 "Internal Cable Routing.
- Handlebar: OC2 Road Carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm.
- Connection:Orbea ICR -8º
- Levers: Shimano ST-8070.
- Brakes: Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc.
- Sprockets: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28t 11-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS.
- Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Chain: Shimano HG 701.
- Wheels: FULCRUM Racing 700 DB.
- Tire: Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x28c
- Pedals: N / A.
- Seatpost: Orbea OC-II Carbon 27.2x350mm
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch-M5 Pas T2.0 size 140mm
- Handlebar tape: Orbea Eva.
- Front locking: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid.
- Rear Locking: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid.
- Color: military green (glossy) / metallic dark green (matt).
Orbea ORCA M20Team - Green
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)