Orbea Orca M20. The challenge to create the lightest and most elegant bicycle is a competition in which" more is better " and in which every detail must be taken into account. Against this background, Orca earns by giving less. Less material, invisible cables, increased aerodynamics thanks to reduced section thickness for better performance. We give up a world full of superlative words and where "more is more". By giving "less", we have created an Orca that improves the ride experience and your performance, perfecting the essentials when the useless is removed.
- Frame: Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropouts, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible.
- Fork: Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1 / 8" head tube.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t.
- Steering series: Acros Alloy 1-1 / 2" internal Cable Routing.
- Handlebar: OC1 Road, riser 15mm, reach 70mm, drop 125mm.
- Connection: OC1 31.8 mm interface-6º.
- Lightweight: Shimano ST-8020.
- Brakes: Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc.
- Sprockets: Shimano 105 R7000 11-30t 11-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS.
- Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Chain: KMC X11-EL.
- Wheels: Orbea wheel: Ready 19 with 12mm e-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28h.
- Tire: victory Sapphire V Rigid bead 700x28c.
- Seatpost: OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta RS.
- Handlebar tape: Orbea Eva.
- Front lock: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid.
- Rear lock: Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid.
- Color: carbon / titanium.
Orbea ORCA M20 - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)