Orbea Oiz M Pro 2021 with the new OMX frame is lighter, a little stiffer and more agile, with 5 mm shorter chainstays. If what you are looking for is an absolute XC Race experience, OMX will offer it to you. Orbea Oiz is used to the hard work necessary to reach the top, to always be among the first in the standings and to get on the podium. There is no need to invent a pedigree for this phenomenon; two world championships show that Oiz is a thoroughbred. Oiz and cross-country are synonymous; his presence in the World Cup is constant. It is one of the lightest, stiffest and most efficient vehicles on the market, both if you want to compete and if you are aiming for high-level exits. Oiz has what you need to get there: there is no better weapon to aim high.
- Frame: Orbea Oiz Carbon OMX, Fiberlink, Boost, PF BB, UFO2, I-line shock.
- Shock: Fox i-line DPS Factory 100mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol Kashima custom tune190x40mm.
- Fork: Fox 32 Float SC Factory 100 FIT4 Remote-Adj Push-Unlock QR15x110 Kashima.
- Crankset: Race Face Next-SL 34t.
- Headset: Acros Alloy 1-1 / 8 - 1-1 / 2 "Integrated.
- Handlebar: OC3 Carbon Flat 31.8mm 760mm.
- Stem: OC3 31.8mm interface -8º.
- Levers: Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV.
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8100 Hydraulic Disc.
- Sprockets: Shimano CS-M8100 10-51t 12-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS Shadow Plus.
- Chain: Shimano M8100.
- Wheels: DT Swiss XR-1650 Spline 25c TLR CL, Star Ratchet, Boost.
- Tire: Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35 "120 TPI Exo TLR.
- Seatpost: OC2 Carbon 31.6 Offset 0.
- Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Boost Fill Titanium Rail 316 Ø7 mm.
- Chain tensioner: Orbea OC chainguide.
- Remote Lockout: OC Squidlock 3-position.
- Color: pink/marble (gloss).
Orbea Oiz M Pro 2021 - Pink black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)