The Orbea Oiz is ready for the hard work needed to reach the top, to always be among the first in the standings and get on the podium. We don't need to invent a pedigree for this phenomenon; two world championships show that Oiz is a thoroughbred. Oiz and cross-country are synonymous; his presence in the World Cup is constant. It is one of the lightest, most rigid and efficient vehicles on the market, both if you want to race and if you aim for high-level rides. Oiz has what you need to get there: there is no better weapon to aim high.
- Frame: Orbea Oiz Hydro High Polished 2020 Alloy link Boost PF Taper UFO2 I-Line.
- Shock: Fox i-line DPS Performance 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune190x45mm.
- Fork: Fox 32 Float Rhythm 120 Remote Push-Unlock QR15x110.
- Crankset: Shimano MT610 32t.
- Headset: Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated.
- Handlebar: OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm.
- Stem: Alloy 31.8mm interface 7º.
- Shifters: Shimano SLX M7100.
- Brakes: Shimano MT501 BR500 Hydraulic Disc.
- Cassette: Sun Race CSMZ90 11-51t 12-Speed.
- Rear: derailleur Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus.
- Chain: Shimano M7100.
- Wheels: Mach1 Maxx 25c Tubeless Ready.
- Tyres: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual.
- Pedals: N/A.
- Seatpost: Alloy 31.6x400mm Offset 0.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta Sport.
- Remote lockout.
- Color: bright red / matte black.
Orbea Oiz H30 2020 - Red black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)