Orbea GAIN M20, is an endurance e-bike with a carbon frame with the highest quality components and hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame: Orbea Gain Carbon OMR monocoque structure, Integrated Seat clamp with integrated STVZO rear light, ICR cable routing, Forged BB, 135x9 QR, Flat Mount disc, 700x40 maximun tire, 1 "1/2 semi head set, BB386 EVO.
- Fork: Gain OMR carbon fork, with 1-1 / 5 carbon steerer, 700x40 maximun tire, flat mount disc mount, 12x100mm Thrue Axle, with down tube aero integration.
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t.
- Headset Acros Alloy 1-1 / 2 "Internal Cable Routing.
- Handlebar: OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm.
- Stem: Orbea ICR -8º.
- Levers: Shimano ST-8020.
- Brakes: Shimano R8070 Hydraulic Disc.
- Sprockets: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-32t 11-Speed.
- Gearbox: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS.
- Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000.
- Chain: KMC X11.
- Wheels: FULCRUM E-Racing 900.
- Tire: Schwalbe ONE 30-622, 700x30C, Performance Line RaceGuard, TLE, ADDIX.
- Seatpost: OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt GR.
- Front light: Rear position light, on saddle clamp, COB Led, On / Off, 12 Lumen. STVZO.
- Battery: Ebikemotion 36V / 6.9A 248Wh ANT +.
- Handlebar tape: Orbea Anti-Slippery / Shock Proof.
- Display: Ebikemotion Pulsar One monochrome ANT + LEV.
- charger: Ebikemotion X35.
- Remote: Ebikemotion iWoc ONE.
- Front block: Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Lite.
Color: speed silver (matt) / black (gloss).
Orbea GAIN M20 - Grey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)