The Rh + Attack jersey is a technical and multipurpose cycling jersey, also suitable for off-road use, made with the new Morphic Aero Tech II Natural Stretch fabric: light, elastic and with excellent thermoregulation and quick drying properties. The inserts that use the new Morphic Dry Tech 4Way Stretch guarantee optimal elasticity to always maintain the right fitting.
- COMFORT FIT construction preformed in position.
- 3 rear pockets Cargo Pocket.
- Shaped collar on the back for greater comfort in an aerodynamic position.
- Knitted bottom with elastic and internal non-slip silicone.
- Full front zip with personalized self-locking camlock.
- Salvazip in soft fabric for neck protection.
- Rear reflective applications.
- Color: Black/Yellow fluo.
Rh+ Attack jersey - Black yellow
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)