The high-performance minimalism of the L1 Jersey with a pinstripe of real silver thread.
The jersey L1 Pinstripe is constructed from a polyester microfilament (Unique Fabric L1), which now contains a pure silver thread (2% of the fabric composition, equivalent to about 2 g of silver per jersey ) which is also subtly visible, in a light 'pintstriping' running vertically through the weft of the fabric, which conjugates the need for breathability (given naturally by the fabric’s structure), superfast drying speed, lightest weight and ergogenic fit in order to produce the requisite amount of versatility required for the extremes of intense summer climbing and descending. In fact sensitive riders will immediately notice the extra comfort given the slightly thicker and softer fabric which, while in no way comprising breathability, pulls the moisture away from the body far more efficiently than the paper-thin fabrics used in other true lightweight jerseys. This offers significantly greater protection to the body while riding long descents immediately after arduous climbs.
The jersey’s construction is itself a piece of advanced sartorial engineering, employing a new jersey pattern and kimono-esque sleeve design which minimizes the use of seams (none frontal facing for increased aerodynamics) and an ergonomic ‘pre-shaped’ fit (note the way the jersey ‘falls’ into a riding position even when unworn, on a hanger), which is snug without being constrictive, thanks to the fabric’s elasticity. The minimal look of the jersey is accentuated by the entirely new Q36.5 proprietary invisible pocket system, which replaces the traditional 3-pocket patch found on all other jerseys.
The introduction of the silver thread may be understood as a further fine-tuning of the fabric’s original raison d’être in wich the extraordinary natural properties of this material are carefully exploited in a performance-wear context.When activity becomes intense and the body emits an excess of heat and moisture with must be dealt with through conduction, evaporation and convection, the fabric instead benefits from silver’s high thermal conductivity (the greatest of any element present on earth: the silver)
- Thermal conductivity refers to silver’s ability to distribute heat quickly and evenly across its surface (like the silver spoon in a cup of hot tea, accelerating conduction of the body’s heat to the surface from wich it can evaporate.
- Evaporation itself is then accelerated by silver’s high level of conduction in a humid environment.
- The anti-static dissipative effects of silver also improve micro-circulation and its anti-bacterial qualities ensure better hygiene and less perspiration odours.
- To conclude: the addition of the silver thread is visible, it is precious and it enhances the original performance characteristic of the L1 fabric.
- Perhaps only an extremely sensitive rider will be able to “feel the difference” but this subtly visible thread is an authentic symbol of Q36.5’s dedication to present extreme vision of future of cycling clothing.
- High UV protection +50SPF.
- 3mm camlock reflex zips throughout.
- Materials: 79% polyester, 19% elastan, 2% silver.
- Weight: 120g.
- Color: navy.
Q36.5 L1 Pinstripe Jersey - Blue
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)