Official replica shirt of the Black Jersey that Nani Pinarello wore during the 1951 Giro. It is an exclusive product, available in few pieces in the world.
- Made of Merino wool and acrylic fiber for easier washing.
- Characteristic shirt collar with mother of pearl buttons.
- Five pockets (two front and three rear).
- Cornely type embroidery.
- Slim fit.
- Handcrafted in Italy with Italian materials.
- Composition: 50% Merino wool, 50% acrylic.
- Maintenance: hand wash in cold water; Do not bleach; Do not dry clean; lukewarm ironing; do not tumble dry.
- Color: Black.
Giro d'Italia 1951 Black jersey - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)