Keeping the wind out without adding extra weight is one of the big challenges in mountain biking apparel. So the Trail Wick Wind protection in this long-sleeved jersey is woven into the fabric, rather than the traditional method of coating it. This makes it more durable and wind resistant, without adding extra weight.
We’ve also added wider laser-cut holes to the back, increasing ventilation even when you’re wearing a backpack. The loose cut gives you the full range of movement, while set-in sleeves give you a comfortable fit in the riding position. A wide silicone hem keeps your waist in place on the ride, and the zipped pockets stay secure and comfortable even under a backpack.
- Wind chill protection, durability and breathability.
- Trail Wick Wind makes this jersey windproof without needing an extra windproof coating thanks to the lightweight woven fabric with a soft, elastic construction and excellent wicking properties.
- Wider lazer holes in the back increase ventilation even while wearing a backpack.
- Freedom of movement for longer trail ride.
- Semi-loose cut and complex articulated pattern for greater range of movement.
- Set-in sleeves create a more precise fit in the riding position.
- Wide silicone elastic comfortably holds the waist in place.
- Smart storage and features.
- Integrated microfiber glasses wipe on the side.
- Zipped side and chest pockets stay comfortable under a back pack.
Mavic XA Pro LS Jersey - Black
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)