Awarded to those cyclists who are specialized in speed, the TOC 2018 Sprint jersey symbolizes the leader of the sprinters category.
The strongest sprinters of the race will battle to get the official "green jersey" of the Tour of California. To have more opportunities to wear the much sought-after jersey, riders will have to collect as many points as possible in certain intermediate sprints and arrive every day in the top ten throughout the race.
The body-mapped paneling follows our proven regularFit pattern, complemented by its light, fast-drying double yarn textile that excels in moving moisture away from the skin. From there, we borrowed a few design cues from our favorite long-distance jerseys, including an open mesh at the underarms for increased airflow, our proprietary reinforced pocket system that stabilizes the cargo load, fold-over stitching at the cuffs and front hem, a slim full-length zipper, and a light silicone grip along the rear hem for a locked-in hold, regardless of upper body position.
- RegularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit—the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge.
- Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability.
- Snag resistant with high mechanical stretch, it also has built-in UPF30 and odorControl.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Our storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed.
- The pockets in this jersey are made from lightweight and super stretchy Sens Classic Tex.
- Open Mesh: A light, flexible material applied to the underarm panels for increased airflow.
- Full-Length Zipper: Slim, light zipper to help regulate temperature.
Assos Toc 2018 Sprint jersey
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)