Bodylink is an innovative, aerodynamic and windproof cycling jacket for woman that's super stretchy, breathable and protective, ideal for spring/fall weather.
- The Bodylink jacket adapts to your body like a second skin: it fits like a jersey, but protects against wind and water like a jacket.
- The jacket is part of Dot Dryntech project. The Dot Dryntech water-repellent coating makes the jacket dry faster and maximizes water and moisture protection without affecting the breathability of the fabric.
- Thanks to its fantastic features, this jacket is part of Dotout's long season line of clothing designed for spring/fall weather. Wear with light or heavy mid layers to get maximum use from the jacket throughout the year, even in colder weather.
- Preformed anatomic construction.
- Anatomic neck.
- Ergonomic and anatomic raw-edged pixel reflex outer sleeves gripper, enhancing optimal hand movement and high visibility.
- Ergonomic raw-edged inner sleeves bottom in windproof Dot Air X-Light fabric.
- The gripper design on the raw-edged Dot Tube Soft rear tail ensures a perfect grip on shorts and tights. In addition to delivering enhanced grip, the raw-edged stretch coating with reflective pixels ensures maximum visibility.
- Open-end front zipper with Dotout self-locking tab.
- Front lasered zip garage in windproof Dot Air X-Light fabric.
- 3 rear pockets, including a Dot Safe zipped reflective waterproof pocket to protect electronic devices.
- Hi-viz reflective details.
- Color: Melange Grey/Fuchsia.
Dotout Bodylink woman jacket - Grey fuchsia
Orders received on our All4cycling online store will be shipped within 24-72 hours since the reception of the payment. The shipping and delivery times vary according to the chosen shipping method and the parcel weight.
Shipping charges are free for the states listed below, beyond the amount shown:
- Italy - EUR 79,00
- Europe (incl. Monaco - San Marino) - EUR 149,00
- Australia - EUR 249,00
- Canada - EUR 249,00
- Japan - EUR 249,00
- Switzerland - EUR 249,00
- U.S.A. * - EUR 249,00
Shipments outside the EU
Local VAT and any customs duties for shipments of goods to customers outside the European Community (extra EU) will be borne by the consignee and will be requested by the forwarder at the time of delivery of the goods. In case of non-delivery because of the customs duties (local VAT and any duties) required by the importing country, any costs incurred by us for the return of the goods will be deducted from the refund.
Pick and Pay
All the items on the All4cycling online store can be picked up and paid directly at the All4cycling store in Via Gianfranco Miglio, 2, 21045 Gazzada Schianno VA (available only in Italy in the provinces of Milan, Varese, Como, Lodi, Monza-Brianza, Lecco, Sondrio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Bergamo, Brescia, Biella, Novara and Vercelli)